Thursday, October 22, 2009

My favorite programs


My favorite programs





We all like good programs


  • Malwarebytes Anti-malware (free for life with the option to pay for more features with support either option)
  • Spybot Search and Destroy (Free no more features, however there is no support of it)
  • Ccleaner (free, unsure if there is support)
  • Key scrambler (free unsure if there is support)
  • Mil shield (free trial)

What do these programs do?

The first one, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a (you guessed it) Anti-Malware program. I feel that it is superior to others, and I would recommend this.

The second one Spybot search and destroy gets rid of most spyware, that other programs can't. I would also recommend this program. This one is superior to others because it is updated often, and is easy for anyone to use. The down side to this program, is that it as lots do falsely detects items, and you have to make sure that it won't delete important programs or files, If this does happen -- there is a recovery center.

The following one is Ccleaner. It removes any browsing history, to where others cannot see it -- at least the basic PC user. Others can who are good with conputers. Mil shield, which I will tell you about next can remove most of that.

After that I would recommend Mil shield. It removes most of the advanced users ability to find your browsing history. This only comes with a free trial. Now I am not saying that all your history is untracable -- but after you run ccleaner, and mil shield the chances are pretty slim.

The Final one is key scrambler. This program is highly effective in stopping keyloggers from getting anything that you type. Keyloggers can only detect decrypted keys. It encrypts, then decrypts keys so you can see them -- but the keylogger can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment