Everyone hates getting rogue where the program that is supposedly protecting you from viruses, malware, adn many other things, is constantly popping up alerts, and blocking programs. No one likes it. Today I am going to show you how to remove many of those. I had antivirus 2009 pro a while back. I did not like it. First it starting popping up websites, and itself, and then it started blocking all my programs saying they were infected, it disabled registry editing and task manager, and messed my whjoel computer up. Finally I got Malware-Bytes anti malware on my computer and it removed it, but to get to the point of it letting me run it -- was torture. It passworded admin and made me into a limited user account. It also enabled quota managing. I couldn't get into safe mode... and I had no other computer to download anything from. I found out that if you restart your computer and before anything gets loaded up and open programs. I found that works but you must keep restarting it when you open a new program. From there I was ale to create a new admin account and delete the passworded one. I went into safe mode, and ran malwarebytes. That worked fine. Malware bytes I give the description of in my other post, and it is one of the best programs I have used with some of the nest support as well.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
How to remove rogue
Everyone hates getting rogue where the program that is supposedly protecting you from viruses, malware, adn many other things, is constantly popping up alerts, and blocking programs. No one likes it. Today I am going to show you how to remove many of those. I had antivirus 2009 pro a while back. I did not like it. First it starting popping up websites, and itself, and then it started blocking all my programs saying they were infected, it disabled registry editing and task manager, and messed my whjoel computer up. Finally I got Malware-Bytes anti malware on my computer and it removed it, but to get to the point of it letting me run it -- was torture. It passworded admin and made me into a limited user account. It also enabled quota managing. I couldn't get into safe mode... and I had no other computer to download anything from. I found out that if you restart your computer and before anything gets loaded up and open programs. I found that works but you must keep restarting it when you open a new program. From there I was ale to create a new admin account and delete the passworded one. I went into safe mode, and ran malwarebytes. That worked fine. Malware bytes I give the description of in my other post, and it is one of the best programs I have used with some of the nest support as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment